- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Nagwa is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Software Quality Control Engineer to join forces with us in educating the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for conducting testing activities including analysis, design, implementation, and reporting for in-house software, to ensure the product meets the required quality level.
- Design and develop test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user requirements.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with the software developer.
- Approve updates to the software tools and websites while ensuring product efficiency.
- Maintain and manage manual and automated scripts and test databases.
- Write complex SQL queries for data retrieval.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/or automated).
- Test web services and APIs.
- Support the team with testing tasks as required.
- Follow up with junior software testers and reporting status to the team leader.
- Report overall project status and generating statistics.
3 to 5 years
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, computer science background is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience of relevant experience.
- Good mobile testing experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- ISTQB certification is a must.
- Previous working experience as a software developer for at least one year is preferable.
- Previous working experience involving agile Scrum.
- Proven experience in at least one of the following areas of testing: automation, performance, security.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Outstanding research skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- The monthly net salary offered for this position is in the range of 9,000 EGP – 14,000 EGP.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...