- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To support IKEA FOOD in driving Swedish Food Market sales through effective selling and merchandising skills in a fast, friendly and efficient way, thus strengthening the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in the local market.
- Implement and monitor SFM Activities in the Store Commercial Calendar.
- Ensure that all SFM articles are merchandised and presented according to IKEA standards and is properly labelled and price.
- Ensure that Swedish Food Market is ready before the store opens.
- Conducts monthly stock take and facilitate inventory control of all Swedish Food Market articles around IKEA FOOD and the IKEA store.
- Ensure that guidelines on Swedish Food Market operation and commercial growth review is adhered to.
- Ensure that all operational checklists is done as scheduled and required action plan is implemented and followed-up in a timely manner.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and living reality embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Make use of available resources to educate self on IKEA FOOD products, services and sales strategies.
- Ensure excellent service at all times through the use of efficient service and cashiering methods.
- Provides a positive shopping experience through a high level of customer service standard and cleanliness within the area.
2 to 5 years
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
- 2 to 5 years in a similar role.
About this Company
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Futtaim