- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for an outdoor sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients, The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
- Generate new sales leads
- Manage client accounts from concept until execution.
- Greet potential customers and support them to choose products.
- Manage proposals for clients when necessary.
- Follow up on the delivery of products and ensure client satisfaction.
- Daily reporting.
- Presenting the product in a structured professional way face-to-face
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing the deal
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, specifications & payments to buyers and managers.
2 to 3 years
Essential sSkills and experience required:
- Pharmacy, Medicine, or Vet graduate.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- 2-3 years of experience in the same field.
- Prefer to own a Car