About the Job
Impression Analytics LLC is a full-service Multinational digital agency that has been catering to a wide range of businesses in North America, Europe, and the MENA region for nearly a decade. Impression Analytics excels at providing a wide range of effective digital services including data analytics, web design, web development, app development, SEO, social media management, digital marketing, as well as creating custom web-based software solutions. Our team is full of dedicated, and passionate data scientists, analysts, programmers, designers, and marketers who are all experts in their respective field. We are currently expanding in Egypt and looking to add new talented employees to our exceptional team. We only hire the best!
We are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer with a strong level of experience and a high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc). This position will require the ability to work independently and as part of a team to develop designs for various multi-media campaigns and create other brand and promotional support assets as needed. You will help bring brands to life. You will visualize and create graphics for print and digital/social ads, point of sale materials, websites, product packaging, exhibitions, logos and more.
- The Senior Graphic Designer will report directly to the Manager of Operations
- Report project progress and status to the Manager of Operations on a regular basis.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and adapt to changing workflow, processes, etc.
- Must have a high level of creativity and be up to speed with latest design trends.
- Strong aptitude to learn new processes, software, techniques, etc.
- Maintain a respectful, professional, and reliable relationship with the team
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and finalize work in a timely manner from concept through design and production with an understanding of project deadlines.
- Develop presentations that clearly define conceptual thinking, design intent, content, and strategy for client’s understanding.
- Develop forward-thinking design solutions that effectively communicate brand goals via two and three-dimensional forms (imagery, sketches, renderings, etc.).
- Attend meetings to establish vision and provide input.
- Understanding of project requirements and ideas
- Effectively communicate and present ideas/creative concepts and translate marketing and branding strategies into design strategies
- Articulate and pitch design concepts including color selection, fonts, photographs, layouts, and other design/creative concepts
- Produce clean, and attractive designs based on specifications
- Design and create enticing animations for various media.
- Produce concise and effective documentation for management
- Independently create and manage a multitude of Graphic/Print/Web projects from start to finish such as: logos, flyers, banners, signage, point-of-sale signage; print advertisements; web templates and graphics; email templates; landing pages; display ads; photo editing; motion graphics/animations, info-graphics etc.
- A high degree of professionalism to meet often rigid deadlines
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests and project updates.
- Comfortable with multiple revisions in a fast-paced environment
- Create designs relevant to social media calendar and post to scheduler
- Create designs from concept to final product to produce an effective marketing/branding/advertising campaign.
- Work on creative layouts and artwork that is print-ready.
- You will be mostly working independently and reporting to the Manager of Operations. You will have access to online resources when needed-Must be a self-starter and work with autonomy .
- Daily responsibilities will revolve around the creation of various design needs as required.
More than 5 years
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- A strong passion for design and knowledge of latest trends
- A high degree of creativity, originality, and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio is a must.
- Strong file management, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both verbally and in writing). All communication will take place in English.
- Time management skills/ work under pressure to meet tight deadlines is a must.
- Take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Highly detail oriented and understands deadlines
- Works well independently and with a team
- Can take an idea and run with it
- The ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing)
- Self-motivation and be a confident problem solver with a positive attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure and accept constructive criticism
- Works hard, likes to have fun and has a great attitude to bring to our team
- 5+ years of proven experience with Adobe Photoshop
- 5+ years of proven experience with Adobe Illustrator
- 5+ years of proven proficiency with Adobe InDesign
- 3+ years with Adobe After Effects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great working environment! You will love the projects and flexibility we offer.
- A fast-paced environment, where your ideas and opinions matter.
- Flexible hours, paid holidays, and some extra days on occasion!
- We do not micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
Age limit: 30 years max
Cairo residents only
*When applying please provide your CV, graphic design portfolio in addition to any other supporting documents.
This description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
About this Company
Impression Analytics excels at providing a wide range of effective digital services. We provide web design, web development, app development, SEO, social media management, digital marketing, as well as a wide range of analytics aimed to make your business succeed.
See all Careers and Jobs at Impression Analytics LLC