- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Work From Home
- Education Level:
About the Job
Impression Analytics LLC is a full-service Multinational digital agency that has been catering to a wide range of businesses in North America, Europe, and the MENA region for nearly a decade. Impression Analytics excels at providing a wide range of effective digital services including data analytics, web design, web development, app development, SEO, social media management, digital marketing, as well as creating custom web-based software solutions. Our team is full of dedicated, and passionate data scientists, analysts, programmers, designers, and marketers who are all experts in their respective field. We are currently expanding in Egypt and looking to add new talented employees to our exceptional team. We only hire the best!
We are seeking a Full-Stack Senior Web Developer with a strong WordPress & eCommerce background to work independently and effectively.
- The Senior Web Developer will report directly to the Manager of Operations
- Report project progress and status to the Manager of Operations on a regular basis.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and adapt to changing workflow, processes, etc.
- Strong aptitude to learn new processes, software, techniques, etc.
- Maintain a respectful, professional, and reliable relationship with the team
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and finalize work in a timely manner with an understanding of project deadlines.
- Deliver results within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Carry multiple projects at a time from strategy and concept design through design development and production.
- Develop presentations that clearly define conceptual thinking, design intent, content, and strategy.
- Understanding of project requirements and ideas
- Effectively communicate and present ideas/creative concepts
- A high degree of professionalism to meet often rigid deadlines
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests and project updates.
- Comfortable with multiple revisions in a fast-paced environment
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Produce concise and effective documentation
- Troubleshooting/Maintenance - Respond promptly and professionally to bugs and other issues.
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Review changes in code and the environment that will affect security and system performance
- You will be mostly working independently and reporting to the Manager of Operations. You will have access to online resources when needed. Must be a self-starter and work with autonomy
- Daily responsibilities will revolve around the development and update of eCommerce websites, so full stack development experience is required.
More than 5 years
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Master's degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio is a must.
- Strong file management, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both verbally and in writing). All communication will take place in English.
- Time management skills/ work under pressure to meet tight deadlines is a must.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the business to help make decisions relevant to website and eCommerce site and strategy.
- Takes responsibility and ownership for their tasks
- Highly detail oriented and understands deadlines
- Works well independently and with a team
- Can take an idea and run with it
- Works hard, likes to have fun and has a great attitude to bring to our team
- Previous eCommerce development experience is absolutely required
- 5+ years of experience with WordPress theme and plugin development and customization
- Strong Back-end development experience required (PHP, MySQL, etc.)
- Strong experience with E-commerce (Woo-commerce preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web Technology: PHP, AJAX, and RESTful APIs
- Strong ability to focus on end-user experience
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great working environment! You will love the projects and flexibility we offer.
- A fast-paced environment, where your ideas and opinions matter.
- Flexible hours, paid holidays, and some extra days on occasion!
- We do not micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
Age limit: 40 years max
Cairo residents only
*When applying please provide your CV and portfolio in addition to any other supporting documents.
This description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
About this Company
Impression Analytics excels at providing a wide range of effective digital services. We provide web design, web development, app development, SEO, social media management, digital marketing, as well as a wide range of analytics aimed to make your business succeed.
See all Careers and Jobs at Impression Analytics LLC