- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Permanent full-time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Attractive salary
- Allowances (Transportation – Mobile)
- Annual incentives
- Premium Medical insurance and career development
- Relocation opportunities
We are looking for Sales Representatives for our business in different specialties like Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Contact lens as a general.
Sales Rep will report to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the planning and budget process of [Business Unit] range in his territory.
- Meet with target Customers in his assigned territory to build up the relationship and trust so that Customers value and purchase the Company products and services
- Direct the actual distribution or movement of the products or services to the customers in his territory.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers in his territory.
- Evaluate [Business Unit] marketing and sales activities result in his territory.
- Reports on his activities, Customers responses and business potentials.
- Maintaining records, including checking accounts and invoices.
More than 3 years
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical, Faculty of Science, veterinary or any relevant fields.
- 3 years as a sales Rep professional experience in Medical Devices, preferable in Ophthalmology, Dermatology or Contact lens.
- Marketing and Sales courses will be plus.
- Excellent in English
- Driving license.
- Strong Selling, communication, Presentation, and team working skills.
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...