- Experience Needed:
4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the store is in a pristine condition at all times and has a strong commercial basic level in your business area during all opening hours (4basics as per IKEA standard).
- Together with the Com & In department you secure that the IKEA store provides a commercial range presentation in your business area and that customers perceive IKEA as a competent home furnishing specialist.
- Plan and implement commercial calendar of the year.
- Improve ease of shopping in the store by efficiently working with mechanical sale tools.
- Be a Product Knowledge expert to ensure the highest level of Customer Service.
- Ensure that the store is in shape as new and has a strong commercial basics level in the Home furnishing business (HFB) during all opening hours
- Together with the Com & In team you secure that the IKEA store provides a commercial range presentation in the home furnishing business and that customers perceive IKEA as a competent home furnishing specialist
- Focus on Commercial awareness by using and implementing the Commercial Strategy lay out on the sales floor involving the commercial group
- Achieve the customer satisfaction goals set by the furniture Sales Manager for your area (measured by IKEA Brand Capital and CSI)
- Ensure that Showroom area is properly staffed with trained and qualified co workers during all opening hours
People Management and Development
- Manage the selection, training and development programs for new co-workers
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of the sales co-workers when vacancies arise
- Ensure working methods, basic action routines and range information are understood and carried out in order to achieve objectives
- Motivate the sales staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the sales co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Provide the Showroom Sales Manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
- Coach, communicate and co-ordinate junior members in the team in order to ensure the best possible Customer Service to the customer.
4 to 5 years
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...