- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Plugin.
- Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere HTTP Server.
- Administering WebSphere.
- Deploying applications.
- Perform L2 problem determination and problem resolution on in scope software
- Perform root cause analysis of in scope software outages
- Responsible for security and certificates management and updates across multiple
- Administering WebSphere Portal.
- Troubleshooting WAS and WAS Portal issues.
- Researching and implementation of IBM Lotus Connections installation in stand-alone
and clustered environments.
- Involved in implementation of WI LDAP on clustered environments.
- Perform in scope product log file rotation, pruning, and archiving
- Execute changes off-hours
- Maintain Operational Procedures documentation for middleware operations.
Linux Systems Administrator
- Responsible for user/access management.
- NFS setup across multiple servers.
- Responsible for network firewall, Apache security, IPTables, configuration and
troubleshooting, ..etc Linux (RHEL) OS on traditional and virtualized environment.
- Responsible for developing/debugging Shell scripts and SSH Key RSA Login
- zLinux servers/application tuning and automation.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM