- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for maximizing Upjohn-Pfizer brand growth through the different sales & promotion activities and being a business enabler through becoming a territory owner within certain geography.
Product Promotion & Sales:
- Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives
- Implement value added programs across the territory
- Visiting physicians to promote Upjohn-Pfizer products
- Distributing product samples and marketing literature to HCP.
- Providing approved information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Reporting visits and other activities using MI System
- Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
- Ensure that accurate, timely and relevant customer knowledge is captured and shared with colleagues using agreed processes e.g. electronic customer management systems
- Segment and target high potential customers
- Visiting physicians with focus on target KOL and selected physicians in a given geography to promote Pfizer products and build strong relationship with them.
- Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access and competitive activities.
Territory Planning & Management:
- Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. local market drivers and initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory action plan to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and execute territory business plan.
- Preparing POA for his/ her territory and products.
- Presenting reports according to Sales Manager recommendations and market needs.
- Planning and organizing regular value added programs.
- Organizing AV activities.
- Feedback to Team, Head Office and Manager of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- Attending regular sales meetings with SM, general meetings and cycle meetings.
- Capture and feedback on market intelligence
Liaise with territory team members to share information, motivate and support team members and therefore contribute to the generation and delivery of the territory plan.
- Attend team meetings
- Share customer / territory information with colleagues
2 to 5 years
About this Company
Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceuticals firm and one of the oldest in America, has a long history in Egypt. It entered the country over half a century ago, in 1961. Since then it has grown to become Egypt’s seventh-largest drug provider, employing more than 600 people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pfizer