Skills And Tools:
- Develop, customize, and maintain SaaS.
- Customizations and new features development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, document and ship new features
- Proficient understanding of Version Control Systems such as Git
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
- Build efficient and testable PHP modules
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate with coworkers
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Ability to communicate clearly with users and project manager
- Excellent knowledge of Larval Framework
- Ability to work in a teamwork environment.
- Experience with complex client-side data flows, consuming APIs and JSON.
- Experience in AWS design and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related subject
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Familiar with different testing techniques such as unit testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Giza8 days ago