-Helwan, CairoPosted 1 month ago
56Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 28Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for EHS activities in shifts at the plant. It requires interaction with internal functions like Manufacturing, Engineering, HR & Admin, Stores and Warehouse, QC, Procurement, Technical Service and with external entities like Statutory authorities, contractors.
- Ensure zero incident/accident on site by ensuring compliance to SOPs, permits, trainings, risk assessments and other safety activities in shift.
- Follow EHS checklists/compliances as per company EHS policies
- Ensure all the legal statutory compliance is maintained in shift.
- Impart EHS related training to employees at site during Shift regularly .
- Ensure compliance of all PPEs usage at site in shifts. Also, to ensure the proper maintenance and usage of all safety related equipment’s e.g., hydrant system, foam, sprinklers, safety showers, fire alarms etc. during Shift.
- Ensure effective operations of waste management procedures to ensure compliance with environmental laws and different legal norms in all shifts.
- Ensure compliance of all Occupational Health related activities during shift.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in EHS.
- Manufacturing background is must
- Good communications skills
- Good in English .
- Good understanding of the EHS standards, production process, statutory compliance .
- HSE Deputy ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago