Skills And Tools:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Managing campaigns on social media “ads”.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts) “content writing”.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and all events.
- Social ads moderation.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Develop analysis of Customers tracking / branch & products.
- Follow-up with graphic designer with the company post plan.
- Edit and update company profile according to business needs.
- Edit and update company web-site according to products and business updates.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Provide digital contents such as video, infographics, and images, etc.
- Create paid advertising campaigns on different marketing channels
- Continuously explore new paid marketing channels.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system (patients).
- Document strategies to optimize and automate tasks in the campaign lifecycle
- Work with the Marketing Technology team to put a roadmap and strategy of learning and exploring new marketing channels
- Support and collaborate with the marketing team with all needed support.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO
- Motivate the digital marketing team and follow up to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in offline & online marketing (3 years of experience)
- Residence near Heliopolis.
- Fluent in English language (Written & Spoken).
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Ability to organize offline marketing activity “products conferences, cycle meeting, workshop, CRM, standalone conferences”.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to learn about medical or related filed.