Skills And Tools:
Have You Ever Wanted To Work With Datacenter & Cloud Networks?
We are a growing global bare metal public cloud and cloud application hosting service. ServerHub provides cloud services that help to deploy and scale infrastructure across 9+ regions.
We are looking for problem solvers who can think outside the box, and aren’t afraid of going the extra mile. We are in need of people who can help scale our network across the internet.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Building out new network infrastructure to our new regions remotely around the world
- Monitor and make sure that our existing network is running optimally
- Troubleshoot and provide support to customers who are experiencing network related issues
- Troubleshooting alerts as well as participating in our on-call rotation
- Working closely with other teams within the infrastructure to build modern network features for our platform
- Help optimize and automate our network
- Work with providing a stable network to both physical and virtualization cloud servers
What We'll Expect From You:
- Experience troubleshooting datacenter networks
- Experience working on, building, and troubleshooting worldwide backbone networks
- Experience working with Juniper equipment (eg. QFX, MX Routers)
- Solid understanding of network hardware especially Juniper, Arista, Cisco, and Mellanox devices
- Experience working with L2/L3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, VRRP, BBR, MPLS
- Experience building out peering and working with transit
- Understanding of overlay and underlay networking concepts
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago