Skills And Tools:
- Monitor all types of End-user transactions (side by side and remote).
- Coach errors (non-critical and 1st critical errors) made by CSRs and monitored by the QA team as well as recognition for CSRs with 0 error calls
- Create and update call scenarios for new and existing accounts.
- Provide reports of QA results per transaction on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Investigate and respond to complaints generated from End User Satisfaction Surveys.
- Extract calls upon clients’ requests/s and/or any End User complaints.
- Produce evaluation certificates for new agents.
- Provide Team leaders and supervisors with detailed, clear and professional performance feedback.
- Hold Quality Awareness presentations and sessions for Staff.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of training by administering tests and evaluations
- Lead monthly quality calibration sessions with Supervisors and Quality Control
- Provide training to new employees and internal/external clients on effective quality call handling and business etiquette.
- Create workshops on topics such as Team Building.
- Coach, motivate and develop representatives for all departments for the entire call center.
- Identify the need for a customer service department and work to create a training program for the new role.
- Hold weekly meetings to discuss customer service and call statistics - devised performance plans if necessary.
- Develop measurable training objectives related to new hire needs.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Good Coaching and Monitoring Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Experience in call center at least 6 months as a Quality Coach/Trainer.
- Technical Experience is a must.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Service Desk Engineer (Alexand...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago