Skills And Tools:
- Quantity surveying of projects.
- Making as-built drawings, shop drawings.
- Issuing submittal of all materials used in the projects. Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Review And approve or prepare the Schematic design and tender drawings of Architectural items.
- prepare Architectural shop drawings by using Revit / Navis work/BIM system and bar bending schedules BBS by using CAD structural details ASD
- Quantity surveying for all structural Items
- Coordination between Structural, Architectural, and MEP Drawings.
- Bachelor in Architecture Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in technical office
- Excellent command of CAD
- Excellent command of Microsoft office
- Knowledgeable about prices and materials
- Willing to start immediately .
- Installation Engineer - Salam City, Cairo10 days ago