Skills And Tools:
Flojics is a partner of Genieall is an MSP Mentor 500 winner and an ISO 27001 Certified organization which is energized by helping our customers with their business needs. We have a strong focus on IT solutions, operational support as well as compliance within the following verticals: energy, critical manufacturing, finance, and health care.
At Genieall, we help our customers by granting their IT wishes. A wish being our customers business objective or desired outcome. Focusing on our clients’ wishes helps provide clarity and ensure we never implement solutions that are unnecessary, overly complex or otherwise misaligned with our customers’ expectations. We are a tight-knit, nimble company with a great culture and passion for helping our clients. We are constantly growing and looking for the next team member to join us in building lasting success for our customers and Genieall.
Currently, Genieall is recruiting for detail-oriented, architecturally strong System Support Analyst who will be responsible for supporting our Managed Services clients.
The successful candidate will monitor and maintain the health of Network, Server and Storage devices, support maintenance window activities, troubleshoot and resolve faults and compile reports, whilst adhering to the network operations center’s SOP and SLA.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in support queue calls, paying careful attention requirements and care of our clients
- Open, track and close incident and request tickets
- Perform daily system health checks, address issues and document results
- Monitor and maintain systems performance and troubleshoot outages within specified SLA
- Escalate critical incidents as necessary while keeping all stakeholders frequently informed
- Contribute to the documentation of processes, systems and configurations
- Support the configuration, installation, and testing of systems
- Use industry standard monitoring and analysis tools as required
- Carry out additional tasks upon request
- Meet with both internal and client teams to support pre-sales activities
- Work with the sales, project management, and operations teams to define deliverables and timelines
- Experiment with and evaluate new technologies
- Understand business problems to be solved, and provide technical direction and solutions during project discovery, definition, and delivery
- Ensure quality of all technical outputs meets or exceeds expectations
- Triage support requests and orchestrate resolution with the team
- Respond to first line customer requests via email, telephone or text
- Identify, reproduce, communicate and document bugs and common requests
- Keep the team aware of trends and major issues
- Ability to create and maintain as-built documents post projects
- Act as an escalation point for support of network and Firewall problems
- Contribute to training materials, site configuration and adoption tactics.
- Feel a strong sense of ownership and can drive tasks to completion (even the less interesting ones)
- Are energetic, love challenge and change, you are up for learning new things
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Have a passion for customer support, empathetic and are known to be a very patient and positive person
- Have a firm understanding of wintel technologies and services
- Have been told you are an amazing communicator and have excellent verbal and written skills
- Thrive on working as part of a diverse team
- Have a humble approach and understand that there is always a need to expand your knowledge
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent would be an asset
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a network/systems administrator with a proven track record of excellent service
- Extremely high attention to detail, well organized, with the ability to assimilate knowledge quickly
- Strong communication and phone skills; excellent customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable working in a team, and in isolation
- Self-motivated individual with a willingness to progress/improve processes and function
- Willingness to participate in non-standard working time models
- Must pass Security Clearance check.
Working Knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8,10, 2008, 2012, Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies - Office 365, Azure & AWS
- Cisco iOS, Palo Alto and networking tools and concepts, TCP/IP fundamentals
- Firm understanding of Windows Server, Microsoft services and backup/recovery technologies
- Understanding of network concepts in the virtualized environment (VMware and Hyper V)
- Strong Ability to troubleshoot large multi-vendor networks
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Rises to the challenge when working under pressure
- Ability to break complex issues down into management elements.
- Experience working in a Network Operations Center considered an asset
- ITIL Foundation v3 or later accreditation preferred.
- New graduates welcome to apply
- IT Project & Budgeting Support...Ghassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago