Skills And Tools:
- Takes a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
- Integrates inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
- Establishes and implements methods for determining activity duration within assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Develops quantity release and/or installation curves for assigned disciplines/areas or specialties.
- Reviews and approves invoice verification for payment based on cost-loaded schedules, as required.
- Reviews schedule data, identifies and acquires information needed to complete work logic to interface between assigned disciplines, specialties and/or projects.
- Develops specific project codes of accounts and work breakdown structures, and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions for new work items assigned.
- Determines critical-path activities for assigned discipline or specialties and identifies significant activities supporting inter- discipline requirements and identifies critical path for discipline or specialty work activities.
- Civil Bachelor degree.
- Min 4+ years in construction is a must, in mega projects.
- Very Good Primavera user.
- Senior Architect Engineer - Al...Confidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria9 days ago
- Planning Manager - EngineerEl-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerElreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Smouha, Alexandria6 days ago