Skills And Tools:
We at Fatura, are keen to leverage technology into the FMCG trade between the Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Retailers. Through our products, we empower our users to reach more clients and suppliers and increase their profit channels by giving them the best online marketplace experience developed by one of the most talented techies in the region.
Fatura has managed to secure $4 Million in seed funding during 2020-2021, and we are on a mission of hunting the best talents in the region, to be our partners in the upcoming growth and expansion.
And we are on a hunt for a highly skilled and motivated back-end (NodeJS) engineer to join our talented team of engineers. By joining our team, you will get to work in an exciting fast-paced industry using the latest cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for someone who is excited and passionate about development and has experience working with NodeJS in a cloud-based micro-service architecture.
What role you will play?
- Plan, design, and develop technical solutions and alternatives that meet business requirements in adherence with standards, processes, and best practices
- Successfully lead projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications
- Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the technical team
- Manage resolution for complex issues within functional area of expertise
- Ability to work independently and self-directed
Who are you?
- Experience in mainstream programming languages
- Experience in developing cloud-based web services and ability to design for performance, reliability, and scalability
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining APIs for web services
- Solid foundation in software design and algorithms with strong analytical skills
- NoSQL and SQL database experience ex. MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Experience in cloud deployments with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience working in large-scale production deployments, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in designing software architecture for high volume applications
- Experience in data streaming and creating data pipelines with Kafka/Spark or similar
- Open Source contributions
- Experience in Gulp, web pack, NPM, and others.
- Good communication skills with a both technical and non-technical audience
- Internet of Things (IoT) interest or experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a distributed/remote team environment
- Drive to be a self-starter and promote change when necessary
- .Net Developer - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Django/Python Back End Develop...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago