- Experience Needed:
More than 7 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
- Education Level:
About the Job
Today’s disruptive environment calls for a different mindset and a new approach to digital communication technology. As DXPR we are part of the open web movement, taking the power of the internet back from tech giants through decentralized digital experience platforms.
- Use local knowledge to grow our software development team in Cairo
- Join conference calls with 10+ people (client-side) to explain our technology to potential clients
- Review inbound pull requests from internal and external developers
- Communicate with tech support about product improvements
- Manage our layout builder’s transition from inline jQuery based HTML output to template based output, supporting Bootstrap 4 and 5 in addition to our current Bootstrap 3 support
- Manage the total conversion of our jQuery code to ES6 code (10.000+ lines of JS code)
- Manage our continuous investment in CI/CD and help set up visual regression testing in Github Actions
- Manage a monthly release cycle for our software on packagist, drupal.org, and packages.dxpr.com (Satis composer package server)
- DXPR is an Amsterdam based SAAS start-up company, delivering a better user experience to marketing and communications staff who are creating digital content on a Drupal platform. Drupal is the #1 open source digital experience platform, and is used by governments, NGO’s, and enterprise scale organizations worldwide.
- Our main business is our “visual layout builder” product for Drupal.
- At present the company’s founder and director acts as CTO, but as our founder needs to shift his focus to marketing and business development we’re looking for an experienced CTO to take over this role.
- Our products are on the market for 4 years and our software is mature. We have hundreds of paying clients and have recently rebranded to go up-market and attract enterprise scale clients.
- We’re a small remote team of only 5 full time employees and 4-5 freelancers. This means we’re looking for a CTO who has hands-on experience writing code,performing code reviews, setting up CI/CD pipelines, managing product releases, and hiring staff to grow his team.
More than 7 years
About this Company
*Where Marketers Fall in Love with Drupal*
See all Careers and Jobs at DXPR
For too long, marketers have struggled with their Enterprise CMS. Those days are over. Smart, fast marketing teams build whatever they need with DXPR, even with no Drupal experience. Drupal-powered marketing teams are now...