- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to collect and validate business requirements from different stakeholders
- Contribute to capturing business requirements in terms of security and capacity requirements
- Design activities in terms of application service functionalities
- Design activities in terms of business processes that are administered by application service
- Design activities in terms of technology architecture that carries application services
- Design activities in terms of measurements of application services performed as well as business processes
- Development activities in terms of application development to meet set business requirements
- Development activities in terms of solution business intelligence requirements (reports and KPIs)
- A building, assembling and prepare for testing activities of application services as well the
management of infrastructure technology architecture
- Early life support for application services as well as technology architecture
- Comply with project direction and control aspects
Competency, skills and training responsibilities:
- Maintain high skills and competency in a Server Operating System and a DB engine
- Maintain knowledge from training on newer versions of OS, DB, and Web application servers
- Maintain highest certifications, skills, and competency in IBM platform
- Maintain a high level of skills and competency in Java or related language
- Maintain a high level of Prince II project management knowledge base and framework
- Maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, and competency in ITIL V3 2011 edition industry best practices.
0 to 2 years
Candidates must exhibit the following key skills:
- A strong academic record.We are seeking Computer Science and Computer Engineering Graduates with an Overall Grade of "A" and above.
- Starting salary up to EGP 9,000 in variance with your experience and your performance in our interviews.
- Graduates from top universities who live near Heliopolis, Nasr City, New Cairo, and Eastern Cairo are welcome to apply.
- A strong IT background.
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively at all levels of business.
- Ability to building excellent client relationships and outstanding communication and presentation skills, ideally client facing.
- Strong skills in analysis, design and problem-solving.
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation.
- Understanding package implementation methodologies.
- Consistently working as part of a project team focused on client success.
- Willingness to travel according to the project location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or relevant degree.
- English: Fluent, both spoken and written (Highly Required).
- Exemption / Completion of military services (for Egyptians).
- Experience Level: Fresh Graduates or those with 1-2 years of experience.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering Majors.
- Background in writing SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Domains or Development Tools.
- Basic knowledge of Database Concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Networks.