- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science, MBA is a plus; You possess the business understanding and have a passion for software, mobile apps, and features.
- 4+ years of experience in product management for software products
- An out-of-the-box thinker who can see the bigger picture
- Experience working within an agile development process.
- Proven track record of taking new products from concept to launch
- Strong background on leading UX/UI projects
- Solid understanding of UX best practices.
- Demonstrative experience in leading development of Web and App eCommerce projects
- Knowledge of A/B Testing and tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to report on results of new feature/ AB tests and analyzing what adjustments are needed.
- Good communication skill
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Data Science is desirable.
- Knowledge of business aviation is desirable
- Knowledge Curator: A never-ending desire to learn and develop
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt, and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieves mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com