- Experience Needed:
6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Supervise assigns and reviews the activities of staff assigned to the review of various organizational and functional activates.
- Assists manager in ensuring the audit plan is completed as mandated by the Chief Internal Audit and Corporate Governance
- Schedule assignment and staff assignment to comply with management needs, within the scope of the internal audit activity overall schedule
- Review and approve the purpose, scope and approach of each engagement assignment for assigned areas
- Ensure the professional standards are mentioned in the planning and execution and in the accumulation of information.
- Prepare and review reports to ensure the quality in the audits and for compliance with the International Internal Auditing Standards (IIAS) Professional Code of Ethics (PCE) & Internal Audit Manual that all audit findings and issues are properly documented, communicated and agreed upon with the audits. and ensure that audit reports are prepared in a concise manner as well as the accuracy of the findings and recommendations and to ensure that communication of findings and recommendations before submission to IA Manager/ Chief Internal Audit and Corporate Governance and had been sent to auditee and senior management to get the feedback
- Develop the stuff during field work by his experience and by training them and provides them with technical assistance
- Ensure that audit team complete audit assignments within time budgets and calendar schedules, ensure also that the team is operating efficiently and effectively by setting measurable goals, and examine ways to raise standards.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with business units’ management throughout the audit process with regard to developing a mutually effective audit work schedule, conducting kick-off audit meetings, and leading the entrance and exit conferences.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships within all levels of the organization and maintain knowledge of assigned operating business units / functional departments.
- Act as the auditor-in charge of complex and high profile audits in a supervisory role
- Provides reports on engagement coverage & results, and interprets those results to be improved & follow-up on the IA Monthly Activity Report.
6 to 8 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, preferably accounting major.
Experience: 6-8 years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
Computer Skills: MS Word Skills Advanced MS Excel Skills Advanced MS PowerPoint Advanced MS Outlook Skills Advanced
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries