- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for facility maintenance operations for food manufacturing and confectionery sites. Oversees efficiencies to provide exceptional quality of service standards while adhering to budgetary requirements.
- Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing manufacturing plant maintenance.
- Responds to client inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs production facilities inspections and prepares reports.May coordinate and manage move, add and change activities.
- Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Uses PC and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS, process and procedure training.
- May coordinate and manage move, add and change activities.
5 to 8 years
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS