- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Product Architect is the primary designer of the product. He or she provides the initial design of the platform given the business requirements that need to be fulfilled and covered. The Product Architect formulates and owns the overall technical vision of the product, including its blueprint, its evolution, the technologies to be used and the technical principles of the product. Based on this the Product Architect defines the architectural standards that all scrums need to comply with. The product architect is the main orchestrator of the development process within the company. He or she is the primary owner of the development process and its associated KPIs.
- Define and evolve the overall architecture of the platform along with the intended technologies.
- Evolves the platform from its current state to the envisioned and intended state.
- Realizes the product design vision via the sprints.
- Owns and runs the design meeting by briefing the squads on the technical and design means by which sprints will be delivered.
- Provides technical support for software engineers when necessary (resolving bugs, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Undergoes and oversees the conducting of random and frequent code reviews.
- Ensures that written code and deliveries are compliant and consistent product principles and architectural standards.
- Supervises the definition and completion of POCs and the orientation of the team on their results.
- Owns the proper integration of the DevOps process with the DevOps Manager.
- Coaches, mentors, and trains the SW engineers.
- Define, acquire, and execute pre-requisites to take the Coral platform to the next level which will enable the achievements of strategic business objectives.
- Contribute to the design of the software development process that will encompass:
- Documentation and communication of requirements
- Communication between the various team members
- Enforcement of development standards
- Enforcement of the quality standards
- Communication, compliance, and realization of architectural vision
- Define, track and monitor KPIs
- Utilize the DevOps infrastructure and maintain it
- Own and manage all the tools used in the software development process such as:
- Requirements repository
- Source Control
- Automated builds
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Build Repositories
- Set, train and enforce the development standards and principles such as:
- Coding conventions
- Compliance to the overall architecture and architectural principles
- Writing of all unit tests within the code and ensure the atomic integrity of functions and modules before builds.
- Act as the mainline of technical support to the development team when technical challenges or issues arise.
- Allocate the software engineers to squads.
- Identify risks and their respective mitigations.
More than 10 years
About this Company
Coral Technology develops and operates an end to end SAAS solution for the management of directly contracted healthcare services in the United States. The customers of this technology are Employers who operate self-insurance healthcare plans; third party administrators of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Coral Technology