- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A German Trading Company is looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Manage all accounting transactions on the ERP system.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Follow up vendor accounts & customers’ accounts.
- Checking late payments, accounts and sending reminders.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
4 to 8 years