- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are hiring for our client, based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The applicant must be willing to travel to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as the client will provide the applicant a working visa. The job requirements and responsibilities are appended below: -
- Handles full Cycle Bookkeeping using automated accounting software
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and Billing
- Handle all payroll processing activities
- Handle bank reconciliation
- General Ledger maintenance
- Provide Monthly financial reports for management
- Perform other general office duties as needed
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management
- Filing of invoices, documents, and other files
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Office management / administration
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, events and replying to emails.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Assist the CEO in different administrative and run general errands as required or needed.
More than 5 years
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in English language both written and conversational, minimum level 4 in IELTS
- Age between 28 – 35 years
- Must have at least 5 years proven experience
- Must have 2 – 3 years’ experience in using accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero, Peachtree etc.)
- Must have a driving license
Salary Package and benefits
- Salary: 2500-3000 SAR/ Month
- Housing: provided by company
- Transportation: provided by company
- Medical: provided by company
- Airline Ticket: Economy ticket once every 2 years
- Contract period: 2 Years, renewable