- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Group Brand Activation manager is responsible for managing the brands and categories of the wellness portfolio of GSK’s Consumer Health Business. This includes the development and ownership of the category strategy and managing the marketing execution of the brand plans across all consumer and customer touchpoints.
- Be the voice of the consumer and the internal advocate for your brands and categories within the business.
- Develop and own the consumer activation strategy for the Pain, and Respiratory categories (managing multiple brands in the portfolio- leading with Panadol, Voltaren, and Otrivin)
- Manage the day to day deployment of the brand plans, from media planning, creative content management, digital and social media marketing, and rollout of brand activations.
- Monitor brand performance (market share, brand awareness and consumption KPIs)
- Contribute to the commercial cycle process (including volume forecasting, growth setting and brand performance management)
- Flawless execution of marketing activities, consumer promotions and brand activation.
- Monitor brand P&Ls to ensure achievement of ambitious growth targets. (This will involve stakeholder management within the finance, sales, trade marketing and supply teams)
- Manage the creative, digital and media agencies to deliver winning activation campaigns. (from briefing to execution to post-activity evaluations)
- Work with the area marketing team to design local marketing activation plans that are in line with the global brand strategies and global innovation road-maps.
- Collaborate with the expert and commercial excellence teams to define appropriate brand visibility and awareness plans for health care professionals and shoppers.
- Responsible for managing the category A&P budget (including planning, managing and reporting monthly spend in line with approved budgets)
- Work with area team to identify consumer research needs.
7 to 10 years
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:
- University Bachelors' degree in a relevant major of Business/Marketing.
- Business or Marketing/ MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum 7-10 years of brand management experience managing global FMCG brands, and/or a multi-brand portfolio.
- Working experience in industries : FMCG / Goods consumer is a must.
- Consumer and Digital Marketing is a must.
- Diversified regional and trade-offs experience.
- Excellent command of the English language (Verbal and written).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leader with people Management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong commercial understanding / experience.
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK