- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing assessment of client current portfolio and developing a roadmap for S4HANA migration
- Capturing business requirements for all Finance and Controlling processes across above mentioned modules
- Developing SAP/S4HANA enabled business process blueprint
- Designing and reviewing Chart of accounts and Enterprise Structure (Company, Controlling Area, etc)
- Developing / reviewing implementation documents
- Participating in design and solutioning sessions,
- Developing test scripts / business scenarios,
- Review configuration documents,
- Oversee ERP implementation from functional and client-side advisory perspective,
- Developing SAP enabled MIS and Financial reporting templates and reports,
- Advising/reviewing data cleansing and data migration strategy,
- Participating in UAT and confirming both compliance to requirements fit and intended accounting,
- Performing Project Management and Quality Assurance throughout the SAP /S4HANA implementation lifecycle.
- Performing quality assurance review, discussing and presenting the findings of quality assurance with client management and client’s implementer.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ernst & Young