- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger
- Preparing month-end close procedures. Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeeping
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
3 to 5 years
About this Company
ENTLAQA LLC. has been established in 2013 to provide our customers with innovative solutions focused to increase the engagement of their External Customers, or Internal Customers (Employees).
See all Careers and Jobs at Entlaqa
Our creative team created multiple products to fulfill customer needs more...