- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Reviewing the compliance of Suppliers with SANOFI quality requirements:
- Supplier audit plan coordination, participation in audit & Audit reports preparation.
- Maintain an updated approved supplier list.
- Management of Mono source exit Program.
- Creation of Risk Assessments related to materials management.
- Preparation of Quality agreements with the suppliers.
- Investigation of deviations related to materials.
Non-Production areas shop floor activities:
- To follow GMP compliance of activities done in Warehouse.
- Participating in investigation of relevant deviations and follow up of its CAPA.
- To follow changes control system in the area of responsibility
HSE & Energy
- Ensures HSE approval on any SOP that requires certain HSE precautions.
- Ensures HSE approval on any change.
- Follow the laboratory safety procedures Commitment to the appropriate PPE use.
- Follow the approved HSE policy and requirements.
- Following the statutory legislation concerning Health, Safety and environmental law.
Respect of company values, code of ethics & social charter.
Perform other duties as assigned.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi