Skills And Tools:
- Prepare & Develop an annual Auditing Plan based on risk then report the plan to the Auditing Committee and top management for final approval.
- Determine the activities that are subject to auditing and evaluate their importance and the degree of risks inherent in each activity.
- Monitor the Auditing processes including meeting with the concerned department, also supervise & direct the team.
- Approves Internal Audit plans and work schedules.
- Search for professional development opportunities, including internal & external training, & Professional association Membership, while sharing the acquired skills & knowledge with the team.
- Report final auditing results to the concerned department, committee, or employee and regularly send reports based on the auditing committee request.
- Develop policies & procedures to maintain an independent, objective, & effective work process.
- Ensure that the internal audit department's resources are sufficient and effectively utilized to obtain the Department's objectives. Reports the risks of not having limited resources to the board of directors.
- Share relative information with the external and internal concerned parties and consultation services to ensure that all activities are accomplished and eliminate any redundancy or duplication.
- Set an effective training program for the team in coordination with the HR Division.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 15 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in real estate development activities, project management, & other related activities.
- CIA is a must
- CISA, CRMA is preferred.
- Strong SAP Knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Internal Auditing, Governance, risk management, & Control.
- Internal Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago