Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer that will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts, ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitively and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing them.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- 5-7 years of experience in UI/UX Design.