- Experience Needed:
More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
The consultant will work alongside key project program staff, including the Services Providers' Linkages Lead, Marketing Lead, Finance Lead, and other component staff to develop several soft skills training curricula that will address critical issues to small holder farmers, associations' staff, university and agricultural technical schools' graduates, buyers and input suppliers. The consultant will develop the training material and conduct programs according to target groups.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Soft skills topics including but not limited to; marketing skills, market intelligence, collective marketing, contract farming, farming as a business, and record keeping. The trainer may prepare one or more of the training topics including power point presentation, trainee's manual, and trainer's manual.
- Provide training to one or more of ERAS participants' target groups in one or more of the topics according to the training plan.
- Follow up the implementation of training recommendations.
- Update training material as needed.
- Provide recommendations for improving the training programs.
- Contribute to the ERAS training plan improvement.
- Keep ERAS Business, Market, and Finance Development Specialist updated with the status training programs.
- Training PowerPoint presentations.
- Trainees' manual.
- Trainers manual.
- Pre and post-training test.
- Report on results of each training
- Value chain analysis report and bumpers analysis for the project value chains.
- Business plans report for project stakeholders including buyers (exporters, processors and supermarkets) and producer organizations POs any other relevant economic and marketing studies.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION AND HANDOUT:
- The consultant will deliver the training in Arabic. Handouts and training material, presentations and exercises will be in Arabic.
More than 7 years