- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience providing platform solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, business administration, or equivalent work experience
- Experience utilizing GIS software
- Experience managing the sales cycle and creating partnerships.
- Understanding of account planning and opportunity strategy creation
- Demonstrated knowledge of small utility and telecommunications companies and new technology trends and the ability to translate this into solutions for customers
- Able to negotiate, present, and support visual storytelling across all levels of an organization
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem-solving
- Knowledge of industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement cycles
- Understanding of GIS and the ArcGIS platform.
- Preferable to have an existing network of clients within the same industry
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT