The Administrative Assistant shall have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Secondary education, vocational training or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred in business administration or related area.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years’ experience working in office administration required; supervisory experience preferred;
- At least one (1) year of experience working in an international organization or agency;
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Demonstrated ability working with multidisciplinary teams, including local project staff, international staff, consultants, and government officials;
- Ability to multitask while attending to detail and efficiency;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure; and
- Experience working with a USAID-funded project desirable.
Fluency in Arabic is required. Proficiency in English is preferred.
About this Company
Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity. Since 1958, we have been a leader in designing, implementing, and evaluating powerful and innovative programs in more than 80 countries around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Education Development Center (EDC)