Skills And Tools:
- Monitor all work completed by Interior Design Teams and provide them with technical supervision.
- Reviews design and technical drawing of junior interior designers.
- Attend meetings with client, recording minutes of meeting throughout the project.
- Prepare successful proposals and presentations.
- Prepare plans, specifications and bid packages.
- Develop and delivers overall design and furniture packages.
- Obtain client approval and ensure integration into overall design.
- Making sure that the contractual requirements are followed.
- Identifying, analyzing, pricing and addressing project risks
- Review and produces final cost estimates & Manage overall design budget.
- Oversee tasks and provide feedback on work product.
- Work with technical staff to resolve inconsistencies in drawings
- Coordinate with other disciplines that are directly related to the project, in addition to coordinating with clients and sub-consultants upon the request of the Project Manager.
- Meet with clients, vendors, consultants and contractors to facilitate design goals as well as determine methods of achieving successful implementation of plans.
- Make site visits to review existing conditions, coordinate with contractors and assess design quality is achieved.
- B.Sc. In Interior Design, Architecture, or Fine Arts.
- From 2 to 8 years of experience with strong Leadership & Reporting Skills
- Own a car is preferred
- Computer Skills:
- Auto CAD 2D, 3D
- Revit, Vray
- Excellent in 3D Studio MAX
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft office
- Interior DesignerRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Sheikh Zayed, Giza4 days ago