- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The main purpose of this job is to perform routine and stability chemical analysis for products on daily basis according to the approved method of analysis.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Performs all necessary testing procedure, issues Certificates of analysis required and ensures that all obtained results are within the specified approved limit, using valid method of analysis.
- Review all Obtained results for semi-finished products against the Out of trend limits and all the stability Results against the BIOST@T and ensure that all results are within the normal trends
- Immediate reporting of out of specification test results or batch deviation reports whenever needed to the Chemical lab head and the Q.C manager.
- Sampling of semi-finished products, and ensures that sampling are conducting in full compliance with GLP and according to the instructions as per the SOP.
- Perform Stability testing & assigned validation analysis tasks
- Perform Printed packaging testing.
- Fulfill other task(s) as assigned
HSE & Energy Contribution:
Ensures HSE approval on any SOP that requires certain HSE precautions. Ensures HSE approval on any change. Follow the laboratory safety procedures Commitment to the appropriate PPE use. Follow the approved HSE policy and requirements. Following the statutory legislation concerning Health, Safety and environmental law. Hydrocarbons/ hazardous substance & waste segregation in accordance with approved waste management system. Implement good calibration program for all instruments.
- Utilizes, calibrates, maintains the QC equipment in the Chemical Lab according to the local SOP.
- Prepares relevant SOPs and follows up the update according to requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Makes sure that all activities carried on are complying with safety measurements.
- Updates methods of analysis.
- Respect of Company’s Values, Code of Ethics and Social Charter
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all
● Respect Personal Data Protection Charter.
- Quality Assurance
- Purchasing Dept.
- Engineering Dept.
- Portfolio development
Machines or Equipment Used:
- All Chemical Lab instruments & Chromatography data systems
0 to 1 years
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Related Experience: 3 -5 years experience in similar positions
- Command of English Language
- Good command of MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Familiar with new instrumental analysis techniques
Desirable” / compromise experience
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi