- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Performs analysis of functional and business requirements.
- Prepares code stubs for others.
- Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design.
- Applies Giza Systems and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
More than 5 years
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2+
Computer Science or Computer Engineering