- At least 2 years’ experience supporting or maintaining complex mission critical database solutions, RDMS technologies, Data Integration solutions, large scale data processing engines and and/or SQL language.
- At least 1 year of experience interacting with customers/end-users in any of the following: customer support, product support, technical support, end-user support, IT Admin support,
- Consulting, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting
Other Qualifications Preferred
- Strong customer service skills, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to excel in a team environment is essential
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
- Passion for technology, lifelong learning and professional development.
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex technical issues involving multiple technologies
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft