- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Electronics & Communications or Computer Engineering majors
- Technical certification is a must (at least CCNA or JNCIA sec but preferably CCNP/CCIP/JNCIP Sec..)
- Minimum 4 years of Hands-on experience in Mobile operator, internet service provider, or system integrator (operations or Engineering departments).
Functional Skills & Abilities
- Aware of the OSI TCP/IP Model
- Aware of the building blocks of IP QoS, congestion management, traffic policing & shaping and QoS best practices.
- Knowledge of network elements administration and management concepts including SNMP, KPIs, and translating MIB files
- Good Knowledge of BFD, VPLS, HSRP concepts and troubleshooting.
- Good Knowledge of the GSM & Packet Core network technologies & concepts and building blocks
- Ability to analyze packet capturing files for detailed investigations
- Ability to write scripts for workarounds due to application and devices limitations.
- Solid knowledge of data network concepts and devices; IP networks, MPLS, Traffic Engineering, implementing EIGRP/OSPF/BGP/MBGP/ISIS, Implementing the basics of IPv6, manipulating routing updates.
- Knowledge of how to secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption and firewalls (Juniper SRXs/Fortigate/Cisco ASA)
- VPNs implementation and VPNs advanced features
- Firewall (Policy, NAT, IPSec).
- IPS & IDS.
- Next Generation Firewall.
- Basic knowledge of Load balancers functionality and administration especially F5
- Basic knowledge of WAF functionality
- Supporting certificates according to position:
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting Skills.
- Team player, result & customer oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility and Business Sense
About this Company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Egypt
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily...