- Experience Needed:
6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work under the supervision of cyber security leadership within the Technology Consulting practice.
- Assess and design end to end cyber security programs including the development of strategy, architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices such as NIST, CIS, ISO27 and others.
- Design and develop target technical security architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging cyber security solutions including, but not limited to, threat intelligence, anti-advanced persistent threats, identity and access management, DLP, GRC, SIEM, next generation firewalls, analytics, enterprise incident response and others.
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection.
- Design end to end security operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and people.
- Supervise the implementation of cyber security solutions at client premises and be able to work closely with security vendors and system integrators.
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities.
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations.
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams.
- Conduct research on emerging cyber security technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
- Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cyber security.
- Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
- B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in banking, telco and/or government sectors is a plus.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Certification in cyber security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS) is required.
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
- Special experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEM/SOC and DLP is a plus.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is a MUST.
Minimum years experience required
- 6-10 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards.
About this Company
ur region is undergoing a profound transformation. We partner with our region’s Governments and businesses, to help solve the region’s most important problems and build trust in our society.
See all Careers and Jobs at PWC
We are investing in, and developing both the very best talent, over 4,200...