- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Working on other project phases like implementation and testing
- Facilitating a successful release handover
- Estimating costs and time requirements of projects
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Developing quality assurance practices and assessments
- Establishing deliverables
- Writing reports, instructions, and specifications and creating flowcharts
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Determining risk and return on investment for shareholders
- Using spreadsheets to record data on a project.
- Modifying the business plan
- Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members
- Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business
- Making sure projects stay within budget and target spending requirements
- Incorporating user suggestions into projects
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
After achieving a trustworthy, and well-recognized position in the real estate development, architecture, and retailing field in the middle east, the founders of “SOROUH” have decided to share their expertise in the construction domain with the Egyptian society through an...
See all Careers and Jobs at SOROUH Developments