- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist the organization in meeting Quality Standards and ensure Applying ISO-9001:2015 and/or CMMI Standards.
- Develop, plan and execute ISO activities according to set targets.
- Coordinate ISO activities with relevant units.
- Develop and maintain ISO and/or CMMI audit plan then conduct an effective internal audit program on business units and/or GS projects as per ISO and/or CMMI requirements.
- Perform internal audits programs for sister companies.
- Report results of internal audits to process improvement leads and determine non-conformity to make necessary corrections.
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective actions taken by concerned units.
- Prepare, review and follow up new/revised documentation for adequacy including procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Participate in writing company processes as required.
- Prepare and participate in ISO and/or CMMI External Audits.
- Work on new certifications required from Top Management.
- Improve processes through continuous process improvement initiatives.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Established in 1975
See all Careers and Jobs at Akhnaton for Trading & Distributing
ATR is an agent office that supplies the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries with their needs for consultation, know-how, machinery and raw materials.It is also the sole agent for pharmaceutical equipment manufacturers like: Glatt,...