- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintenance budget: Proposing and managing the annual maintenance budget. Monitoring the costs and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and determining actions to cost issues as necessary.
- Production line maintenance: Collaborating with the engineering department in the definition of maintenance planning for new production lines and recommending methods to improve reliability, ongoing maintenance and safety of equipment.
- CMMS MAXIMO: Maintaining and developing computer maintenance management system. Maintaining historical data, reporting, assets update, spare parts usage and following up service request and its progress with team dealing.
- Maintenance KPI’s: Maintaining maintenance objectives, targets and KPI’s and the outcome maintenance master plan with required investments to meet the strategy of the business, following strategic plans for the medium term to enhance the factory facilities for both current and prescribed future needs.
- Maintenance policies: Defining maintenance policies and processes that drive maximum efficiency of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Developing and implementing life cycle management procedures for all new and existing equipment.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE): Ensuring that Group and local health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives are implemented and understood to ensure safety of people and resources.
- People leadership and development: Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB