- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Studies the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Prepares the shop drawing for Finishing, and construction projects.
- Studies and prepares requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Reviews sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinates their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinates with Surveying Engineer to provide him with all the information about land and any site measurement required.
- Participates in solving/reporting any unexpected technical issues, and other problems that may arise during construction to the direct manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepares as-built drawings at the end of the project and hands over to the project consultant.
- Prepares sub-contractors periodically invoices and compares it according to the project budget.
- Prepares materials cut off list, procurement plan, leading negotiation meetings with suppliers and analyze technical & financial offers.
- Prepare dashboards for cost control reports.
- Advises business unit on procurement of projects to meet deadline, quality and cost requirements of the development plan to minimize the risk and ensure best value is achieved and to maximize the return of investment on projects developed.
- Studies and reviews all tender documents received by business unit including instructions to tenders, contract general and special conditions, specifications, drawings and preparing BOQ.
- Evaluates subcontractors & ensures they are capable to be invited to any tender. (Pre-qualification for new vendors & performance evaluation for existing vendors).
- Prepares the comparison sheets between subcontractors (suppliers) in accordance with pre-estimate & benchmark prices.
- Prepares time schedules for projects of in-house team.
- Prepares manpower plan for in-house team.
- Prepares materials take off sheet.
- Participates in value engineering workshops.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Beyond the ancient sites and bustling cities of Egypt lies the country’s most precious treasure: the Red Sea Coast. For years, people from all over have flocked to its coral reefs, blue waters and pure sandy beaches, considered the best in the world. With intoxicating natural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Somabay