- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
Cultiv is looking to hire a Project Manager.
- This is a full-time position, effective immediately.
- Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
- This role at Cultiv will be diverse and flexible, as can be expected in an entrepreneurial organization. At the same time, it is also an important corporate role, so it requires attention to many formal and organizational details and processes. It provides exposure to a variety of business experiences and networks, and allows building an influential professional reputation.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for undertaking the main management duties as Project Manager under the major investment work program of ITIDA to ensure successful delivery of the investment program on time, within budget and to a high standard of quality.
- Managing a full project and team for Operation & Community activities.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
Project Management & Business Development:
- Develop and manage detailed project plans & schedules to track progress; deliver plans within scope, on-time and within budget.
- Track and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the ability to escalate issues.
- Evaluate the outcome of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Developing industry partnerships.
- Identifies new ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Sales & Marketing
- Participate in allocated marketing strategy of operating units as well as planning activities to provide opportunities and ideas to assist and enhance marketing plus sales results.
- Ensure to bid, purchase, negotiate and manage all outside supplier services.
- Conduct all sales and marketing activities plus assigned projects within budget to best quality possible.
- Maximize each sales opportunity with the existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key client relationship.
- Develops a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge.
- Participates in company and industry events and conferences.
Team Work & Reporting Communications:
- Serve as the communication hub between all company team members and company partners that touch an assigned account/project.
- Participation in meetings and conferences.
- Optimal communication and co-operation with all other locations, in particular Helio, Suez, also Marketing and Accounting.
- Keep Managing Director aware of progress on the project and raise concerns as quickly as possible.
Work is usually 5 days a week during the daytime, but the urgent matters may need to handled 24/7 in exceptional circumstances.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Management Consulting Venture Capital and Private Equity
- University degree or equivalent (Preferably a related degree).
- Minimum of five years of experience in similar position. Preferably in the Operations field.
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Proven ability to develop budgets and effectively manage financial, physical and human resources matters.
- Proven knowledge of technology and information systems.
- Market knowledge.
Personal & Management skills:
- Results oriented & conflict management skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing, relationship building, leadership and communication skills.
- Critical thinking, well developed problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High integrity level.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and other needed computer skills.
- Able to easily and fluently communicate in English & Arabic Language [both verbally and written].
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comply with all company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the Management.
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary, at any point of time during her/his employment.
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
- Willingness to travel 80%
About this Company
Cultiv is a collective of interdependent companies working on a diverse set of activities related to innovation. Our members include Innoventures, Ideaspace, GIE and FortyNine. Our vision is based on cultivating people, ideas, knowledge and culture, and our goal is to empower...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultiv