- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage and lead a diverse and inclusive team of Support Engineers and Support Escalation Engineers, with focus on team performance.
- Enable an environment in which people can do their best work, ensuring your team builds the customer focus, collaboration skills, technical expertise, agility and excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to support our customers effectively
- Actively lead and enable our quest to ensure our people/teams reflect the diversity of our global customer base.
- Conduct employee assessment discussions, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development.
- Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings and addressing customer feedback.
- Foster a strong partnership between technical support teams and stakeholders in other parts of the business
- Partner with global peers to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- 5+ years of experience leading and developing people
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills?
- Ability to set and communicate team and individual goals and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations?
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, management, business, or related field or 4 years work experience
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft