- Experience Needed:
- Less than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The main concern is creating customer retention campaigns and motivating staff. Emphasizing the resumes leadership, communication skills, problem-solving abilities, attention to details and solid Customer Care expertise is a must.
- Manage relationships with current customers.
- Conduct market research (Analyzing Competitors, Efficiency of Sales...Etc.).
- Understanding and align with current customers business goals & objectives and ultimately driving ROI.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms & conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Prepare suitable quotations in response to customers' RFQs.
- Make recommendations and/or take corrective actions to manage direct reports, team and B2B program's performance as appropriate.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Reporting and provide data & guides directly to the group's board of directors.
- Develop and monitor performance indicators.
- Suggest sales process improvements.
- Monitoring the statement of account (A/R).
- Prepare a monthly visits schedule to the current customers.
- Campaign planning & execution.
- Maximize current customer lifetime value.
- Actively approach new targeted business clients through conducting a suitable campaign for each sector and field.
Less than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least