- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses and benefits such as; Paid time off, Discounted transportation and discounted tuition fees for teachers' students, Professional development and more.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of lower primary-age students.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on student's progress through scheduled meetings.
- Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organising and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Substitute absent teachers job requirements.
- Follow school calendar and policies.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Egyptian British International School EBIS founded 2007 is a subsidiary department of Egyptian Language School founded 1994. For more than 25 years ,the school's highly qualified teachers and staff are dedicated to prepare the students for life beyond schooling following the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British International School