- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Gathering and analyzing both business and system requirements
- Meeting Stakeholders and Team Members to collect their requirements
- Translating Stakeholders and Team Members requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Examine and compare current systems and business models
- A solid grasp of project management basics in an SDLC (software delivery life cycle) context.
- Writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD),
- Systems Reference Document (SRD ) and Software requirements specification (SRS) documents.
- Working closely with managers, colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Builds deeper understanding of products, processes, procedures, customers and organization.
- Assists program or process development and implementation.
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system.
- Providing training and user manuals to users.
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Retail Wholesale Trade